We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Facilitator to join our Data, Quality and Support team! Our Practice Facilitators enhance capacity and capability within primary health care, by providing a broad range of support particularly to general practitioners and practice staff, leading to improved patient outcomes thereby supporting the strategic direction of the Adelaide PHN.
In this role you can expect to:
- support primary health care service providers, particularly general practice to deliver high quality, safe, evidence-based care to their communities;
- actively communicate, engage with and develop effective working relationships with health care providers;
- provide hands on coaching and facilitation of quality improvement activities and programs;
- be excited, challenged, stretched and achieving amazing outcomes for our Adelaide metropolitan community!
You will be an exceptional team player with high level interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and a demonstrated ability to lead people through change management and quality improvement initiatives.
Extensive experience in quality improvement and practice improvement will be expected of the successful applicant. Additional experience in areas such as organisational development and or project management would be an advantage. The ultimately successful applicant will have a tertiary qualification in health or a health-related discipline, but you could convince us otherwise with an equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation. You will also ideally hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or have experience in working with general practice and supporting care teams and practice teams to learn and improve the quality of primary care. An understanding of health in a community setting and the barriers and challenges to achieving good health outcomes must be demonstrable.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, also known as opportunities, and come up with potential solutions to overcome and utilise them. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, enjoy your everyday work life, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the fun and supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options, which enhances your net take home!).
Because this is all about YOU – we have put OUR information last! Adelaide Primary Health Network (Adelaide PHN) is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keep people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes.
- Please read and consider the position description (see attached J&P under more information).
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to email@example.com
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900
Applications close 12noon Monday 1 July 2019.