Adelaide PHN has a new opportunity for an experienced administrative professional to join our growing Contracts and Commissioning team as Contracts and Commissioning Support Officer.
Adelaide Primary Health Network (Adelaide PHN) is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide.
We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keeping people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes – to deliver on our vision of A Healthier Adelaide by 2030.
The Contracts and Commissioning Support Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support services to the Contracts and Commissioning Team, to contribute to successful commissioning outcomes and ensure that related tasks are appropriately planned, implemented, monitored, and evaluated.
Your day-to-day duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Monitoring and management of the Contracts and Commissioning inboxes, ensuring emails are responded to in a timely manner, forwarding to team members, as appropriate;
- Ensuring commissioning documents, contracts, correspondence and records are entered into relevant systems, well organised and accessible; and that information, such as contract details and dates are accurate and up to date;
- Administering the Contracts and Commissioning teams shared resources and tools, including spreadsheets, registers, work and operational plans;
- Supporting the administration of commissioning processes, such as clawbacks / recovery of underspends;
- Supporting contract compliance by assisting in the preparation and/or review of, and offering of/follow up on contracts;
- Assisting in the preparation and/or review of internal reports, briefs and other documentation as needed;
- Assisting the Contracts and Commissioning Team in planning, scheduling and confirming meetings and activities, to ensure relevant timeframes and deliverables are met;
- Preparing meeting agendas, taking minutes, documenting/follow up meeting action items, and developing supporting documentation, such as reports, briefings and presentations.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience in administration and/or contract administration;
- Highly developed data entry and administrative skills, with high-level attention to detail and accuracy;
- Highly developed organisation skills and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service within a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to interact effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- High proficiency in the use of information systems, contract management databases, quality management systems and other software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite specifically with Outlook, Word, and Excel; PowerPoint, Adobe, SharePoint, Folio or similar).
Why you should come work with us
Adelaide PHN offers a great range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration and work-life balance;
- Access to generous not for profit Salary Sacrifice taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment;
- Work from home opportunities;
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year, in addition to annual leave entitlements;
- Generous allowance toward professional development;
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements;
- Modern office space with natural light;
- Collaboration with passionate likeminded professionals;
- Free Employment Assistance Program.
How to apply
- Please read and consider the attached job and person specification
- Email your resume and maximum 2 page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role against the skills and experience required to email@example.com
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900
To apply, you must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 12 noon Monday 30 May 2022.
For further information about this role, please contact Peter Higgins (Operation Manager Commissioning) on 08 8219 5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that our people’s differences are what make us great. We value diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique. We are on our journey to continuously work to call out inequality and bias and encourage real workplace inclusion and diversity.
Adelaide PHN Vacancy
Phone: 08 8219 5900