Full Time Contract to 30 June 2021
Do you have a genuine passion for mental health and a commitment to improving primary health outcomes in the community?
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Capacity Building Coordinators specialising in Primary Mental Health to join our Development and Commissioning team. This specialised role works with our commissioned mental health service providers, partners, community organisations or systems to build on their existing capabilities.
The Capacity Building Coordinator:
- establishes and maintains effective partnerships with commissioned service providers;
- facilitates connections and integration between commissioned service providers to influence best practice service delivery; and
- fosters a quality improvement approach to evaluation, assessment, monitoring and redesign.
- Participates in broader mental health systems level partnerships and integration
This role has a key focus on primary mental health and requires an in-depth understanding of the primary mental health care sector.
You will be an exceptional team player with high level interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and have significant demonstrated experience in building and influencing professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including primary mental health service providers, community services, and government departments. An innate ability to influence and support organisations and individuals through change management will be highly regarded.
You will also have expertise and experience in critical analysis of complex issues in service delivery and service development and a working knowledge of the principles of commissioning from a primary health care perspective.
We expect the successful applicant/s will have tertiary qualifications in management, health or human services; or at a minimum, experience at a senior level within a health organisation. Qualifications as a Mental Health Clinician (Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or MH Nurse) are highly desirable.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, and recognise opportunities, and come up with potential solutions. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, enjoy your everyday work life, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the fun and supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options, which enhances your net take home!).
Because this is all about YOU – we have put OUR information last! The Adelaide Primary Health Network (APHN) is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keep people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes.
- Please review and consider the attached position description.
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900.
Applications close 12noon Monday 28 October 2019