Adelaide PHN has a unique opportunity for an experienced and passionate Integration, Design and Evaluation Officer to support our Integration Team. This newly created role will work within the Integration and Design Portfolio and works closely with the Population Health team. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, innovative, creative and passionate professional.
Adelaide PHN is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide.
We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keeping people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes – to deliver on our vision of A Healthier Adelaide by 2030.
The Integration, Design and Evaluation Officer is responsible for:
- Designing person-centred, high-quality activities to meet identified local needs;
- The design and implementation of evaluation and monitoring activities to support primary health care projects, programs and activities;
- Contribute to and maintain the quality and integrity of information and data used for design/re design and evaluation purposes (quantitative and qualitative);
- Building constructive working relationships to engage and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Gathering, analysing and synthesising large amounts of information and data to inform an evidence-based approach to priority setting and decision making;
- Communicating complex concepts in manners suitable for a variety of target audiences;
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in the health field and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally with previous experience in health;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and proven ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively;
- Demonstrated experience in design, development or re-design of activities, processes and services;
- Demonstrated experience in achieving outcomes through integration and partnership approaches;
- Understanding of the Australian Health System including new and emerging models of care and evidence-based approaches;
- Understanding of design and development principles and methodologies within a commissioning and procurement environment;
- An understanding of the principles of evaluation frameworks and practical application.
You may have had experience in previous roles in the primary health sector such as: Program Development Consultant, Program Design Officer, Co-design Officer, Program Development Officer, Evaluation Officer, Health Service Development Officer.
Why you should work with us
Adelaide PHN offers a great range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration and work-life balance;
- Access to generous not for profit Salary Sacrifice taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment;
- Work from home opportunities;
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year, in addition to annual leave entitlements;
- Generous allowance toward professional development;
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements;
- Modern office space with natural light;
- Collaboration with passionate likeminded professionals;
- Free Employment Assistance Program
For further information about the role, please contact Wendy Dolejs, Integration Manager, on 8219 5900 or email email@example.com.
- Please read and consider the attached position description
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900
Applications close 12 noon Monday 9 August 2021.
We believe that our people’s differences are what make us great. We value diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique. We are on our journey to continuously work to call out inequality and bias and encourage real workplace inclusion and diversity.
Adelaide PHN Vacancy
Phone: 8219 5900